Managing Analysis Status and History in the Discovery Environment¶
The Discovery Environment maintains a detailed history of jobs you have previously launched. Using the Analyses view, you can see the status of jobs in progress, cancel analyses, relaunch analyses, and view and save the parameters of previously launched analyses.
Browsing Analyses in the Discovery Environment¶
1. Open the Analyses view by clicking on on the left side of the Discovery Environment workspace to monitor the status of your submitted analysis. The analysis launched most recently will appear at the top of the list.
- To sort your analyses, hover over the name of the column you wish to sort by and click on the arrow that appears beside the column name. Analyses can be sorted by name, start date, end date or status.
- To filter your analyses by user, click on the “View” dropdown menu and select either ‘only my analyses’ or ‘analyses shared with me’. The default view is ‘all’ analyses.
- To filter your analyses by app type, click on the “App Type” dropdown menu and select the type of analyses you would like to see (Agave, DE, Interactive, or OSG).
- To open the output folder of a particular analysis, click on the output folder icon at the right side of that analysis.